Free Fire Max: How to get permanent rewards with diamond top-up
Free Fire Max is technically the same Free Fire but with better visuals or graphics but with the same gameplay.
Now, Free Fire Max offers a lot of rewards for the players and claiming it can sometimes be quite easy and sometimes quite complicated.
Only Player ID & Nickname is needed for Garena Free Fire Max Diamonds top-up. You may stay logged in throughout the transaction, once the top-up is completed, you will receive the Diamonds in your Garena Free Fire Max account. Please enter your Player ID & Nickname correctly to avoid delay on Diamonds top-up.
The top-up events allow users to claim rewards after purchasing a certain number of diamonds.
Here are the steps to get the top-up rewards
1. Players should open the Free Fire MAX app and sign in using the platform linked to their game accounts.
2. Users can spot a “diamond” icon on the main screen lobby, and they can tap on the same.
3. They can remain on the “Top-Up” tab and select the “310-diamond” bundle available for ? 250.
4. Players must complete the transaction using their preferred method. They can use Google Play Balance (available for free via Google Opinion Rewards) to acquire diamonds for free.
5. Once users have made the purchase, they can switch to the “Top-Up Events” tab and claim both rewards.
Once rewarded, the can be equipped from the inventory.
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any SPAM link in comment box.