Refreshing Cooler Drinks Recipes For Summer
1.Mint & Ginger Lemonade
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Juice
- 1 Whole Lemon
- Mint Leaves
- Either grate a tablespoon full of ginger and squeeze its juice into a jar.
- Squeeze three lemons in the pitcher and add a whole sprig of mint leaves.
- You can press the mint leaves to add their flavour to the drink.
- Add a tablespoon of maple syrup or honey to the mixture.
- Fill the jar with ice cubes and add four cups of water.
- Fill your glass with the drink and enjoy it.
2.Peach Iced Tea
- 4 Lemon Tea Bags
- 6 Roughly Chopped Peaches
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- To a jar, add lemon tea bags and pour boiling water.
- Soak the tea bags for 10 minutes.
- Keep the tea aside to cool off.
- Roughly chop ripped peaches and add them to a saucepan.
- Add water to the pan and a quarter cup of maple syrup.
- Cook peaches for about 20 minutes or until they soften.
- Use the back of the spatula to press the fruit.
- Take a jar and strain all the content.
- Press the fruity mixture to get the juice into the container.
- Let it cool off.
- Add two tablespoons of lemon (lemon hacks) juice to the lemon tea.
- Add ice cubes to glasses and garnish them with lemon and peach slices.
- Add peach syrup and lemon tea mixture in a 1:2 ratio.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups lime lemon soda such as Sprite
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup I used Roohafza
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 pineapple wedges for decoration (optional)
- 2 small sprigs mint leaves for decoration (optional)
- Take two tall glasses. In order to get nice color gradient, first put crushed ice in the glasses.
- Pour pineapple juice on ice. Then add Sprite.
- Over this add rose syrup. Being the heaviest it will settle down at the bottom.
- Stir the mixture a little bit so that the contents get slightly mixed, but still they can be seen separately.
- Decorate the glass with pineapple wedges and mint leaves, or with decorative straw of your choice.
4. Pomegranate Mojito
- 1 litre pomegranate juice
- 1 lime
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 3 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 500 ml Lemonade
- 3 lemon wedges
- 3 sprigs mint leaves
- ice cubes as required
- To prepare this healthy and refreshing beverage, take a mixing bowl or a pitcher. Put a handful of mint leaves in it. Cut the lime into quarters and add it with the mint leaves.
- Crush the mint leaves and lime pieces together with the help of a wooden spoon or a muddler to release all their flavours.
- Now, pour the pomegranate juice and lemonade in the mixing bowl. Stir it well so that the mojito is well blended.
- Strain the prepared Pomegranate Mojito into serving glasses. Add ice cubes as required depending on how cool you would like it.
- Serve at once, decorated with pomegranate seeds, mint leaves, and a lemon wedge.