Mobile apps that can improve productivity and overall quality of life .
We have made the apps so peculiar into our lives that we like to be able to personalize them as well. “Personalization is about presenting tailored communication to users based on their benefits, location, usage behavior and more”.
The apps were easily accessible, with just a few hits or swipes permitting employees to find and share information. Additionally, allowing for teamwork with others, tractability in work schedule, and more savings for the business.
Lot of work places has an app that all employees have to download on their smartphones, which would be a helpful tool to have, allowing access to your entire schedule for the month and for the day, resulting in tracking of turnaround time for the completion of task assigned and improving the efficiency.
🤖 Free Apps That Will improve productivity:
1. Ink flow: Ink flow is a note-taking and brainstorming experience unlike any other! Capture your ideas as easily as with pen and paper, then resize and reorganize them with your fingers. With Apple Pencil or the tip of your finger, you can create a drawing in the Notes app.
2. Evernote: Evernote is an app designed for note taking, organizing, task management, and archiving. It is developed by the Evernote Corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The app allows users to create notes, which can be text, drawings, photographs, audio, or saved web content. The basic version of Evernote is free, but it limits you to adding 60MB of new notes a month, lets you sync between only two devices, and doesn't include advanced features.
3. Rescue Time: Rescue Time gives you a personal daily Focus Work goal and automatically keeps track as you work on your computer. Guidance while you work. Rescue Time is a lightweight desktop app, browser extension, and mobile app that tracks where you spend your time. As the day goes on, it rates your productivity based on how much time you're spending on productive tasks versus unproductive ones, and puts that data into simple, well-designed charts. It does include a distraction blocking feature called Focus Time, which allows you to block distractions using your time tracking history.
4. Focus booster: Focus booster is a free desktop app that aims to help improve your focus and productivity. The app uses the pomodoro technique, a popular time management technique that divides focused work sessions into manageable, 25-minute intervals. And while there are plenty of different Pomodoro timers out there, one of my favorites is the Focus booster App. The reason being is it is free, has a very clean and simple to understand user interface, and it works.
5. Any. do: Any.do is a free to-do list, planner & calendar app for managing and organizing your daily tasks, to-do lists, notes, reminders, checklists, calendar events, grocery or shopping lists etc. Any. do's neat and unique premium features make it well worth the cost to upgrade. If you're looking to keep everything – work, personal, family, etc. – in one convenient place, it's for you.
🤖 Free Apps That Will improve overall quality of life :
1. WhatsApp: WhatsApp is a free, multiplatform messaging app that lets you make video and voice calls, send text messages, and more — all with just a Wi-Fi connection. With over 2 billion active users, WhatsApp is especially popular among friends and family who live in different countries and want to stay in touch. WhatsApp's global popularity is due in large part to its accessibility, cross-platform functionality, and simple, straightforward features.
2. Zoom: Zoom is a cloud-based video communications app that allows you to set up virtual video and audio conferencing, webinars, live chats, screen-sharing, and other collaborative capabilities. You don't need an account to attend a Zoom meeting, and the platform is compatible with Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android, meaning nearly anyone can access it. In short, a big part of Zoom's appeal is simplicity.
3.Skype: Skype is a VoIP service that enables people to make and receive free voice and video calls over the internet using a computer, web browser, or mobile phone. VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) enables communication that goes around the standard methods of landlines and cellular plans. Whether you're working from home or looking for a way to chat with others using video, Skype has broken traditional barriers to communication. Along with chatting with people in your in-app contacts, you can also use it to make international calls.