How to Screen Cast or Screen Mirror Your Phone to Your Smart TV?
Modern smartphones come with a brilliant feature that allows you to mirror on-device content to your TV. In this article, we will look at how you can connect your phone to TV using Screen Mirroring.
Screen Casting or screen Mirroring is a feature in most smartphones that allows you to wirelessly cast the phone’s content on another device screen, mostly a TV or an external monitor. It is useful in situations where you want to showcase photos, play games, and watch movies on the big screen.
There are mainly two prerequisites required for casting your smartphone to a Smart TV. First, make sure both your smartphone and TV should be connected to the same WiFi network. Secondly, your smart TV should have chrome cast built in or/and you should have a streaming device that supports screen mirroring.
Here’s how to connect your Android phone screen to a smart TV
1. Swipe down twice from the top of the screen to access the Quick Settings panel and look for the Cast option.
2. If you don’t see the option, tap on the Edit button and locate the Screen Cast toggle.
3. Hold and drag the cast button to the Quick Settings tray.
4. Toggle the Screen cast button and see if your Smart TV is showing up on the list.
5. Tap on your TV name to begin mirroring your Android phone.
How to Mirror an iPhone to a Smart TV?
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and the smart TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Swipe down from the upper right corner to get to the Control Center.
3. Tap on Screen Mirroring and select the smart TV from the list.