Describe A Street Market In Your City | IELTS Cue Card For Speaking Part 2
IELTS Speaking Part 2: Cue Card
The cue card is the second part of the IELTS speaking exam that will test your ability in (English) language fluency and speech. Through a professionally qualified specialist in speech and linguistics, it is done face-to-face by video call appointments to score you.
You are given a cue card with a subject or a topic you’re going to chat concerning on the spot.
Describe A Street Market In Your City
- Where is it
- What can you buy there
- What is it famous for?
- How you feel about it
For one to two minutes, you will have to talk about the topic. Make sure that you speak for a whole of two minutes and not waste time pausing and hesitating.
- Streets markets are a highly popular phenomenon in a lot of cities around the world.
- They not only provide a variety of products in different categories but also support the local economy as well.
- Street markets around the world are set up daily, weekly or monthly!
- These markets are standalone events in themselves, and going to shop in them can be quite a wonderful and satisfying experience.
- Actually, our locality is one of the main and busiest areas in the city and has one such market too.
- This market is set up each day, near the main crossroads nearby my place. It is indeed quite large and contains more than a hundred makeshift shops.
- This market is quite an old one and it is active for the last 10 years.
- The local government arrangement has helped the people here a lot and has created separate spaces for the shopkeepers.
- I also go there to purchase few things every now and then. The first time I went there to brought glossaries for household purposes such as vegetables, fruits, and other routine items.
- As soon as I went inside the market area, I found that it was certainly crowded. people were walking in all direction, hurrying to buy things.
- With little difficulty, I purchased the necessary things and then sat down on a bench to relax.
- It was a hot summer day hence I decided to relax along with a glass of sweet lemonade and some locally made sweets.
- All the vendors and shopkeepers are very humble and provide/sell goods at very reasonable prices.
- Those who come here for shopping definitely enjoy some bites of different types of Indian snacks that are easily available here.
- So overall it is a wonderful and a famous street market of my city that people love to visit to do their shopping.
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any SPAM link in comment box.