The Longest Word In The World Takes 3.5 Hours To Be Pronounce
It is very common to say “I am falling short of words” when you are overwhelmed with emotions. But did you know that some words in the world will never leave you short of anything to say because they consist of a large number of alphabets?
The longest word in the world reads methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylalanyl…isoleucine. You will notice that there is an ellipsis here, and that’s because this word, with its 189,819 letters length cannot be written in its entirety here.
Here are several words to wrap your mind around
1. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis (45 letters)
2. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (36 letters)
3. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (34 letters)
4. Pseudopseudohypoparathyroidism (30 letters)
5. Floccinaucinihilipilification (29 letters)
6. Antidisestablishmentarianism (28 letters)