Coronavirus India: Total Confirm Cases Rise to 30
Delhi orders closure of primary schools till March 31 due to Coronavirus in IndiaCoronavirus India cases: India's newest case has been reported in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, taking the overall number of confirmed cases to 30.
India's total number of confirmed coronavirus cases rose to 30 on March 5, 2020, after a brand new case of COVID-19 was reported in Ghaziabad. To prevent the chance of spread of the deadly virus, the Delhi Government has ordered the closure of all primary schools within the capital, both government and private, till March 31, 2020.
Pathologists debunk 13 myths about the coronavirus, including why masks won't help #COVID19 #coronavirus #coronavirusinindia pic.twitter.com/lh5XtgDyv0— Shakthi Vadakkepat (@v_shakthi) March 4, 2020
India, which was free of the deadly virus after the earlier three people recovered in Kerala, reported three fresh cases, in Delhi, Jaipur, and Hyderabad on March 2. On March 4, 23 more people were tested positive for the virus in the country, 15 among whom include Italian tourists.
The patient, who was tested positive of coronavirus in Delhi, reportedly has travel history from Italy. The second confirmed coronavirus case in Hyderabad has a travel history from Dubai. The third case in Jaipur is an Italian tourist who showed symptoms of the deadly virus. He was tested negative during the first testing but when his condition worsened, a second sample was collected and that came out to be positive.
The Indian government has decided to screen all passengers entering the nation from foreign countries. Those who show even the slightest symptoms are going to be kept in isolation for a minimum of 14 days, as in some cases the virus takes a handful of days to show symptoms.
Coronavirus/ virus Symptoms: Coronavirus Symptoms, Causes, Treatment
Coronavirus India Cases: Latest Updates• The newest case has been reported in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. The patient had traveled to Iran. Another case was reported in Gurugram, Haryana when a Paytm employee was tested positive for coronavirus after he returned from his vacation in Italy. Paytm, as a precautionary measure, has shut both its offices in Gurugram and Noida.
• The confirmed case in Telangana had first landed in Bengaluru from Dubai and so traveled to Hyderabad, where he developed symptoms. According to Karnataka's Health Minister, B Sriramulu, a medical team is monitoring all those people who came in contact with him in Bengaluru. The Telangana government is doing the same for the people who came in contact with him in Hyderabad.
• The infected Delhi resident was not screened at the Delhi Airport, as he had flown in from Vienna in Austria. He had reportedly traveled by road to Vienna from Italy and took the Delhi flight from there. The patient is currently being kept in isolation at Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. He is reported to own infected 6 of his relatives in Agra.
• The Italian tourist reported having tested positive for the deadly virus infected his wife and other 15 people, including 14 Italians who had come as a group with him to tour India and one Indian driver.
• Around 100 people, who came in touch with the infected patients, are requested to remain in isolation for 14 days.
• The Union Health Minister has requested the general public to exercise calm and follow the essential precautions to stay healthy. He also requested the general public to avoid large gatherings for some time.
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi had tweeted earlier saying that he has decided not to participate in any Holi program this year. He also quoted expert's advice to reduce mass gatherings to avoid the spread of novel coronavirus.
Coronavirus India helpline number: +91-11-23978046
Coronavirus India helpline email: email@example.com