5 Secrets You Didn't Know About Air Force One | Inside Presidential Plane
Air Force One is the White House Flying in the AirTrump and the First Lady will arrive in Ahmedabad by an aircraft known as 'Air Force One'. The Presidential Plane is considered to be the safest aircraft in the world. The president of the nation travels in the American Air Force aircraft, which can technically be called Air Force One. Air Force aircraft oversees the Presidential Airlift, which is part of the White House Military Office.
1. Boeing 747-200BThere are two special aircraft of the Boeing 747-200B series. The Air Force has built the hail based on Boeing's most successful and famous 747s. There is a double-decker cabin. The plane is the height of a six-story building and the length of a football field.
Air Force can usually cover 965 kilometers in 1 hour. It has a length of 71 meters, a range of 13 thousand kilometers and a weight of 2.38 lakh kg. This plane can reach a maximum altitude of 45100 feet.
On the other hand, any other commercial flight can only fly up to a maximum height of 30 thousand feet. The aircraft is in 3 levels and 4 thousand square feet in space.
2. Amazing SystemThe Aircraft does not have problems even when it is in the air and fuel depletion. Because the Presidential Plane has amazing systems that can even fuel in the air. Any other normal aircraft has to make a compulsory landing if it runs out of fuel.
Aircraft has a separate room for senior advisors, secret service officers, media and other guests traveling.
3. CostThe U.S. Government Accountability Office estimated the entire cost at $3.2 billion, and the U.S. Air Force's budget for the program is projected to be nearly $4 billion. In December 2016, Boeing was on contract for preliminary development worth $170 million. Air Force One takes 1 hour to fly, costing taxpayers $ 206337.
4. Security AdvantagesThis Aircraft is called the 'flying lane fort', not because of its body but because of the advanced security equipment available. Weapons shields it from ground-nuclear attacks.
Electric jammers can protect enemies from missiles. Electronic technology can jam the enemy's system. Able to communicate continuously on the ground and in the air with the help of multi-frequency radio.
5. 7 Star FacilitiesThe aircraft has two kitchens and can accommodate up to 100 people at a time. 102 people, including 26 crew members, can travel in the aircraft.
The Presidential Plane flew with four crew members, pilot, co-pilot, engineer, navigator. The aircraft has 85 phone lines and 19 televisions.
The aircraft is in 3 levels and 4 thousand square feet in space. The aircraft has a suite room that suits the Seven-Star Hotel and has a President. Also, there is a large office and a conference room.
Apart from this, there is also a permanent doctor in the operation room to cope with the emergency situation. He carries with him the blood of the President's Blood group.